TEL AVIV - BY THE SEA - LUXURY TOWNHOUSE RENOVATION PROJECT

Description

TEL AVIV -LUXURY TOWNHOUSE RENOVATION PROJECT - Just a 5 minute walk to the ocean, this upscale residential project features a 2 room apartment with a surface of 50 sqm and a 4.5sqm balcony, signature high ceilings of 3'20m, a very bright living room/dining room, one bedroom, one bathroom and a reserved parking space. Ideally located near all amenities and city attractions, this project is expected for April 2018. Conditions of payment - 60% upon signature: 1/3 upon signing the first draft and 1/3 at the end of july. The remainder 40% will be paid at the completion of the project.

Details
Ref : A-41607Area : 538 sq ftRooms : 2
Floors : 4Built in : 2018Bathroom : 1
WC : 1Terrace : YESPrice : € 707,000
BARNES ISRAEL
This property is presented to you by:
Karenne WEIZMAN
+972 3 554 69 69
BARNES ISRAEL
Herzl 2

668821, TEL AVIV
Interested in this property ?

Fill in your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.

@
SIMILAR PROPERTIES
2 rooms 517 sq ft, 1 bedroom
See details for Apartment TEL AVIV
TEL AVIV - € 588,000
2 rooms 538 sq ft
See details for Apartment TEL AVIV
TEL AVIV - € 707,000
3 rooms 807 sq ft, 3 bedrooms
See details for Apartment TEL AVIV
TEL AVIV - € 884,000
3 rooms 829 sq ft, 2 bedrooms
See details for Apartment RAMAT GAN
RAMAT GAN - € 790,000
5 rooms 1938 sq ft, 5 bedrooms
See details for Apartment ASHDOD
ASHDOD - € 745,000
3 rooms 883 sq ft, 2 bedrooms
See details for Apartment RAMAT GAN
RAMAT GAN - € 909,000
5 rooms 1722 sq ft, 5 bedrooms
See details for Apartment HADERA
HADERA - € 745,000