Superb property with 200 degree views across the Lake Geneva area
This rare equestrian property across approximately 12,000 sq.m combines the advantages of a distinctive home with superior equestrian facilities. It would be ideal for a special education foundation or as a guest house (welcoming riders and their horses).
The property enjoys a commanding position, facing due south with panoramic, 200 degree views over the Lake Geneva area and the Alps (view of Lake Geneva as well as Lake Neuchâtel to the east).
The main building is a farmhouse dating from 1822, tastefully restored using top-of-the-range materials.
The building offers 10 rooms across a living area of approx. 480 sq.m distributed as follows:
- Main entrance,
- Large, fully fitted live-in kitchen, leading out onto the west terrace,
- Dining room,
- Study with separate entrance,
- Guest toilet,
- Vast living room with majestic stone fireplace,
- Library area,
- Utility room.
- Wooden connecting staircase,
- Connecting hallway,
- Four bedrooms including a master suite with large adjoining room (currently used as a fitted dressing room),
- En suite bathroom,
- South facing balcony off the master bedroom,
- Large laundry room with stacked washer/dryer,
- Utility room,
- Two full bathrooms, one with shower,
- Large attic convertible as per buyer's choice.
Set on fully enclosed grounds of 12,000 sq.m, including 4,000 sq.m in ?oevillage zone? (further building land), the property has three separate entrances, a double alarm system and an automated gate system.
In addition, a self-contained 2.5 room apartment of about 65 sq.m is available for staff or a prospective tenant.
This apartment has a terrace and enclosed garden (estimated rent of CHF 1,800/month with an outdoor parking space).
Full of character with outstanding architectural features, the property offers an elegant combination of ancient beams and wood surfaces and partitions.
The outdoors is graced with period fountains, pediments, freestone and wrought iron. The patina of time enhances this outstanding property for connoisseurs of beautiful homes.
Six large horse paddocks, fenced and equipped with integrated automatic water troughs and a perfectly drained 20x40 m dressage arena.
- Pool house with barbecue,
- Workshop with mezzanine and equine laundry,
- Outdoor swimming pool (12.5 x 6.5 m),
- Equine laundry,
- Large stable, ventilated at a constant temperature, comprising:
- Five horse stalls (others could be added) built to current standards,
- Indoor lunging ring,
- Toilet with hot water,
5167 sq ft
118 sq ft