Developed as a hamlet, this magnificent 41 hectare property overlooking the valley with a view up to the Mediterranean Sea consists of several buildings including the main house built in 1850 in a Tuscan spirit. It offers approximately 400 m² of living space and consists of a triple living room, a library, an office, five bedrooms including an en-suite with sauna. A chapel, a warden-house, a guest-house, a swimming pool and its pool-house of approximately 400 m² and many outbuildings complete this very quiet haven of peace close to the highway, only 30 minutes away from the airport and the TGV station. Both for its design and its surface area, it is an exceptional property only a few kilometers away from the Big Blue.
5382 sq ft
4413240 sq ft